ACE WESTERN BELTS - Style No.240 - Handmade Vintage Reproduction Studded Jeweled Cowboy Western Belt
Free Shipping in Europe
ACE WESTERN BELTS
Handmade Vintage Reproduction Studded Jeweled Cowboy Western Belt
• ACE’s original, Early 1930’s style, Press molded steel, Nickel plated finish
• Top grain cowhide leather belt embossed with with ACE’s original, Early 1930’s style floral and serpentine design
• The leather is 1 3/4 inches wide, 1/8 inches thickness
• Spots : Brass on Nickel plated
• Jewels : Multi color, Genuine old stock glass
• Rings : ACE’s original, 5/8” Vintage style
• Spotted design from 1930’s Montgomery ward's
• "Made in Saitam - Japan"
Please note that the Belt size is not the waist size. When you buy a belt select a size, 2 inches bigger than your waist size (pants size).
In general, your belt size will be two sizes up from your pants size. For example, if you wear a size 32 in pants, you will probably do well with a size 34 belt.
The ACE Western belts are even sized ( 32, 34, 36...etc.)
The best way to find your size is to measure a belt you have been wearing. The belt size is measured from pin tip of buckle to hole most used.
Please refer to the illustration for instructions on how to measure your belt.
- measure the distance from the buckle base to the main hole you will use -