FULLCOUNT - 2101XXW - Type III Jacket - 15.5oz Selvedge Denim - 100% Zimbabwe Cotton - One Washed
Free Shipping in Europe
Type III - Denim Jacket
One of the best repro denim jackets on the market.
• 100% Organic Zimbabwe Cotton
• Super soft cotton twill
• 15.5oz Selvedge Denim
• 100% Cotton thread
• One Washed, the jacket doesn`t shrink anymore
• Classic 3rd jacket cut with two pockest on the chest and V-construction
• Red Tab
• Zinc buttons branded with "FULLCOUNT CO. LTD. OSAKA"
• Copper Rivets
• Vegetable tanned goatskin leather patch
• " Made in Osaka " - Japan"
"FULLCOUNT is a part of the Osaka 5 and founded in 1993.
It was the first Japanese denim brand which used Zimbabwe Cotton for their Jeans, inspired by the 1940´s jeans.
The FULLCOUNT denim is woven on vintage shuttle looms by the Shinya mills in Okayama.
You can expect the best vintage fades from a FULLCOUNT denim jacket, same as on American denim jackets from 1940’s. Fine vertical lines with smooth wear patterns and subtle indigo gradients are characteristic for those vintage denim fades. Their jackets get beautiful decent contrasts and the nicest vintage fades. "
|Denim Fabric||One Washed|