JELADO - 66 DENIM - 306SA - "STANDARD COLLECTION" - 13.5oz Selvedge Denim - Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
The original old-fashioned silhouette is faithfully reproduced
• Straight Cut - slightly tapered
• Slightly Deep Rise
• 13.5oz Selvedge Denim produced on vintage shuttle looms
• 100% American Cotton from Memphis
• Strong twisted cotton yarns
• Original JELADO branded buttons
• Orange stitching same as on the jeans from 1966
• Original JELADO pocket stitching
• Paper Patch
• JELADO red tab
• One Washed - the jeans will not shrink anymore
• "Made in Japan"
"For the STANDARD COLLECTION, we have created a bespoke new denim, the “66 Denim”. It is a 13.5oz fabric using 100% American Cotton from Memphis, woven on old power looms. With 7 Warp threads and 7 Weft threads which are rope dyed Indigo, the total number of threads per inch is 66 Warp and 48 Weft.
By weaving a strong and twisted yarn, the fabric of these jeans feels stiffer and more taught than usual, this makes for excellent whiskering and fades, we took fabric from the 1940’s as inspiration for the “66 Denim” so expect vertical fading and whiskering on the “66Denim 306SA” Jeans.
The style of thread we used for these jeans is based on those of 1966 examples, Orange stitching is seen throughout and in some key areas of reinforcement (Back Yoke, Crotch and Side Seams) this is more prevalent. The rise is higher on these jeans to faithfully reproduce the old silhouette, a characterful pair of jeans....by JELADO"