ONI Denim - 246KIWAMI - 16oz NATURAL INDIGO - Rope Dyed - Neat Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
◊ SPECIAL PRICE ◊
279,-€ : with tax for EU customers
240,-€ : without tax for NON-EU customers
Pay the deposit of 130,-€ and we will inform you when the delivery arrived, then you pay the rest.
Because of the raining season in Japan
the jeans will be sun-dried by mid July and then delivered end of July.
246 KIWAMI - 16oz Natural Indigo
"The new KIWAMI denim is the next masterpiece from ONI and the successor of the KASE denim ...."
• Neat Straight - Mid Rise
• Rope dyed with 100% natural indigo
• Selvedge Denim
• ONI's new release of the 16oz Natural Indigo Denim
• Super low tension Selvedge Denim
• Loose woven denim on vintage shuttle looms with a unique slubby texture, that only ONI Denim can create
• One Washed - the jeans will not shrink after washing
• Natural sun dried to show the characteristic of Shoai Kase dying
• Donut Buttons branded with “ O.N.International co..ltd “
• Rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Horsehide leather patch
• With characteristic " ONI " pocket stitching
• Available in super limited quantities
• " Made in Japan"
" This model is the new release of the 16oz natural indigo rope dyed selvedge denim, called "KIWAMI" .
The natural indigo Shoai Kase dying method goes so deep through the cotton yarn, that the vertical fading lines are not shown. This is the most traditional way of dying.
Eventually I made the contrast that the Kase dye makes with the natural indigo rope dying method.
I believe this Shoai Kase dying appearance with the natural indigo rope dying technique will be one of the most valuable items from ONI.
It will be known as “vertical fading natural indigo denim“ that Kase dying could never make.
This denim is my new masterpiece creation, by ONI DENIM "
|Denim Fabric||One Washed|