ONI Denim - 689 KIRAKU-II - 12oz Natural Indigo - Rope Dyed - Relaxed Tapered
Free Shipping in Europe
689 KIRAKU-II Model
The 12oz KIRAKU-II lightweight ONI Denim is the new version of the original KIRAKU Denim
• Relaxed Tapered - Mid Rise
• Rope dyed with 100% natural indigo
• "Peek-a-boo Selvedge" on coin pocket
• ONI's best 12oz Kiraku-II Denim
• Super Low Tension Selvedge Denim
• Loose woven with a unique slubby texture, that only ONI Denim can create
• One Washed - the jeans doesn´t shrink anymore
• Natural sun-dried
• Button Fly
• Donut Buttons branded with “ O.N.International co..ltd “
• Rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Deer Skin leather patch
• With characteristic " ONI " pocket stitching
• In limited quantity available
• " Made in Japan"
"Since the KIRAKU denim was released this spring 2019, it has been a bestseller and has an excellent reputation, so it is needless to talk about it.
Nevertheless I added some more improvements and released the new 12oz KIRAKU-II denim.
I also corrected some small faults as well to accomplish the perfect denim in the ONI Denim collection and the new 12oz-KIRAKU-II fabric was developed.
For this new denim the shulltle looms were even more manipulated that the thread was woven under super low tension which creates a very soft and slubby structure.
The 12oz KIRAKU-II denim, natural indigo rope dyed is the most typical and the most unique lightweight fabric that no one else can produce except me, even if someone come up with the idea and try to produce it.
Also for the spinning, instead of using a major company, I use a small and historical spinning mill which have the knowledge to produce this high quality with this unique details, that the major companies can't make.
I`m mixing several kinds of cotton, as a Peru and Pima cotton to create the original KIRAKU yarn....by ONI DENIM "