Samurai Jeans - SA051J - 2021 COTTON PROJECT - 17oz DAMASHI Selvedge Denim - HOMEMADE COTTON - Slightly Slim Straight - LOT#021-16
Free Shipping in Europe
SA051J - LOT#021-16
17oz DAMASHI Selvedge Denim
• Semi-tight Straight
• The Silhouette is based on the first premium Samurai Jeans, which is similar to S0500XX Straight fit jeans
• Produced with Samurai's own cotton, harvest in 2019
• One Washed - the jeans will not shrink anymore
• Dyed with 100% of pure indigo
• Selvedge with gold lamé, used for the exclusive Samurai Jeans models.
• Selvedege on coin pocket and inside of the button fly
• Special Samurai’s Cotton buttons made of iron and silver coated
• Coper rivets and silver coated
• The front pocket lining have an extra heavy COTTON PROJECT Jacquard pattern
• The pocket stitching symbolize the wings of two seagulls
• Special COTTON PROJECT paper flasher shows the cotton field from Nogami-San in Japan
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• Leather patch in the COTTON PROJECT design
• Sheepskin leather patch
• " 100% made in Japan"
"SAMURAI JEANS COTTON PROJECT - Nogami-Sam has his own cotton field in Hyogo prefecture and Sasayama, where he grows his natural organic cotton.
The whole process is 100% made in Japan, from digging up the weeds into the soil, the growing of the cotton, the weaving, the dying and the sewing.
"It’s for the love of it. It’s not about money. In this one thing I want us to be unbeatable…to do something that nobody else is doing or has ever done.”
Read more about the Samurai`s Cotton Project at : JAPANALOGUE