Samurai Jeans - SJ52BP - BAKER PANTS - 15oz Sulfur Dyed Satin - Back Crepe - Regular Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
SJ52BP BAKER PANTS
The OG-107 was the basic work utility uniform of all branches of the United States Armed Forces from 1952 until its discontinuation in 1989, today the pants of this uniform are better known as the Baker Pants.
It became the standard for both in the United States and on overseas deployment by beginning of the Vietnam War.
Samurai Jeans produced the Baker Pants in an authentic cut with the 15oz Sulfur Dyed Back Satin.
• 15oz Back Satin
• Olive Color
• Straight Cut
• 100% Cotton
• One Washed - the fabric doesn`t shrink anymore
• Black donut buttons, branded with pine trees and " 侍 ", which means "Samurai" in Japanese
• Silver lamé Selvedge on button fly
• Vintage "Union Label" on inner waistband
• Silver lamé Selvedge
• "SAMURAI CO.LTD." tag on inner waistband
• "Made in Japan"