FULLCOUNT - 1373 - " SON OF THE SOIL DENIM " - Straight - 100% Zimbabwe Cotton - 13.7oz Selvedge Denim - One Washed
Free Shipping in Europe
1373 - SON OF THE SOIL DENIM
• 13.7oz Fullcount original selvedge denim fabric
• Hand picked Zimbabwean cotton
• Super soft cotton twill
• 100% Cotton thread
• Shuttle loom woven
• Straight Cut
• Selvedge on waist band and on inner coin pocket
• Zinc buttons branded with "FULLCOUNT CO. LTD. OSAKA"
• Original Fullcount copper rivets
• Pink line selvedge ID.
• Cinch Back
• Suspender Buttons
• Copper Rivets
• Vegetable tanned goatskin leather patch
• Roped Belt Loops
• "Made in Okayama - Japan"
The denim will stretch up to 1 inch in the waist after many wears
"Jeans were originally made in the 19th century for workers in the so-called primary industry, such as farmers and coal miners. In line with the theme of his Return to Primary Industry of the season, I made jeans that follow the details of the time.
An extra-thick silhouette with a tuck on the back yoke, with a deep rise on the back, assuming work while sitting. There is no belt loop, and you can adjust the waist with suspender button specifications and back cinch.
The fine count cotton thread is carefully sewn with a very fine needle movement, and the selvedge is used not only on the side seams but also on the back of the waist belt, making it a very luxurious specification....by FULLCOUNT "