FULLCOUNT - 1109 SR-W - ** SUPER ROUGH ** - Slim Straight - 15.5oz Selvedge Denim - One Washed
Free Shipping in Europe
1109SR-W - SUPER ROUGH
• The new release of the ** SUPER ROUGH ** denim from FULLCOUNT - The Jeans Maker
• 100% Organic Cotton
• Using the number 5 slub thread for both the warp and weft
• Super soft cotton twill
• Slubby texture
• 15.5oz Selvedge Denim
• Shuttle loom woven
• 100% Cotton thread
• Medium Rise
• One Washed - the jeans don`t shrink anymore
• Button Fly
• Selvedge on coin pocket
• Black Front Rivets
• Zinc buttons branded with "FULLCOUNT CO. LTD. OSAKA"
• Triangular stitching to top button, same as on vintage jeans
• Repro back pockets
• The top of the back pockets is curved, just like the shape of the jeans pockets from 1940`s
• Hidden Copper Rivets
• Vegetable tanned goatskin leather patch
• Roped Belt Loops
• "Made in Japan"
The denim will stretch up to 1 inch in the waist after many wears
"FULL COUNT is a part of the Osaka 5 and founded in 1992.
It was the first Japanese denim brand which used Zimbabwe Cotton for their jeans, inspired by vintage American jeans from 1940´s.
The Full Count denim is woven on vintage shuttle looms by the Shinya mills in Okayama. Fullcount has become famous for its Zimbabwe cotton, which has fine and smooth surface. This year we`re releasing a new denim that has a rough, uneven but very soft surface, called the SUPER ROUGH.
Their jeans will get nice and soft vintage fades."