BIG JOHN - R009 (000) - FLAGSHIP MODEL "RARE" - 15.5oz SAKAMOTO Selvedge Denim - Slim
Free Shipping in Europe
Flagship Model " RARE "
RARE is a pair of jeans that achieves the slogan" QUALITY COMES FIRST "
• Slim Fit
• 15.5oz SAKAMOTO RANSEI Denim
• 100% High-Grade American Cotton
• One washed - the jeans will not shrink anymore
• Brown selvedge made from BIG JOHN`S original cotton yarn [BJ-1]
• The iron buttons get a bit rusty after a while to create a real vintage look
• Original copper rivets
• The back of the rivets and buttons are reinforced with indigo dyed leather rings
• The whole jeans is single stitched and this process takes more than twice as long as normal sewing
• The single stitching is a sewing construticon of vintage jeans models
• Durable and thick 15.5oz canvas pocket fabric stamped with two symbols - the RARE logo and the japanese letters SAKAMOTO RANSEI Denim
• The shown yellow stitching is 100% Cotton thread
• The hidden blue stitching is 100% Polyester thread for better durability
• Half lined back pockets with 15.5oz canvas cotton for longer durability
• Each jeans comes with a denim messenger bag
• Indigo dyed deerskin leather patch
• "Made in Japan"
"Big John has been running by Kotaro Ozaki since 1940.
A small ordinary sewing factory had opened in Kojima where had its largest production of working clothes and school uniforms in whole Japan.
The small factory had a sign written "Maruo clothing". Around the time after got through the postwar period and the economy had rapidly began to grow up.
The founder Kotaro Ozaki had a fateful encounter with jeans that lead the begining of Big John`s history.
Big John Jeans is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for over eighty years...by BIG JOHN"