ONI Denim - 689 KIRAKU-II-BK - 12oz Selvedge Denim - Black Sulfur Rope Dyed - Relaxed Tapered
Free Shipping in Europe
689 KIRAKU-II-BK Model
The 12oz KIRAKU-II-BK lightweight ONI Denim in black is the new version of the original KIRAKU Denim
• Relaxed Tapered - Mid Rise
• Yellow Selvedge
• ONI's new 12oz Kiraku-II Denim in Black
• Super Low Tension Selvedge Denim
• Loose woven with a unique slubby texture, that only ONI Denim can create
• One Washed - the jeans doesn´t shrink anymore
• Natural sun-dried
• Button Fly
• "Peek-a-boo Selvedge" on coin pocket
• Black donut buttons branded with “ O.N.International co..ltd “
• Black rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Black deer skin leather patch
• With characteristic " ONI " pocket stitching
• In limited quantity available
• " Made in Japan"
My new development is the 12oz KIRAKU-II-BK denim in black with a white core by sulfidizing black rope dyed. You get a wonderful Atari and the color fades to grey, means the fading will have a unique high contrast.
Because of the difference of these dyes, you might feel them a bit stiffer and thicker than KIRAKU-II in indigo at the beginning, but you will definitely get the similar touch and softeness after awhile.
I made some addjustments and added some more improvements to release the new 12oz KIRAKU-II also in a black denim.
For this new denim the shulltle looms were even more manipulated that the thread was woven under super low tension which creates a very soft and slubby structure.
The 12oz KIRAKU-II-BK, Black denim is the most typical and the most unique lightweight fabric that no one else can produce except me, even if someone come up with the idea and try to produce it.
Also for the spinning, instead of using a major company, I use a small and historical spinning mill which have the knowledge to produce this high quality with this unique details, that the major companies can't make.
I`m mixing several kinds of cotton, as a Peru and Pima cotton to create the original KIRAKU yarn....by ONI DENIM "
|Denim Fabric||One Washed|