Samurai Jeans - S0255XX - “USHIWAKA" MODEL - 15oz OTOKOGI Selvedge Denim - Slim High Tapered - ! ONLY OUTSIDE OF JAPAN AVAILABLE !
Free Shipping in Europe
! ONLY OUTSIDE OF JAPAN AVAILABLE !
"OTOKOGI" Selvedge Denim
• Slim High Tapered with Mid - High Rise
• The silhouette is a new cut, exclusively produced for the overseas market
• Dyed with 100% of pure indigo
• Samurai's famous 15oz Denim, using American Texas Cotton known for it´s unique irregularities and slubby texture
• "OTOKOGI" Selvedge ID with special silver lamé
• The fabric is made of heavy genuine indigo denim
• One Washed - the jeans don´t shrink anymore
• Selvedge with silver lamé, which symbolize the sharpness of the Samurai swords
• Samurai’s sunrise buttons made of iron, branded with " SAMURAI COLTD • JAPAN´S FINEST• "
• The front pocket lining have an original Jacquard pattern interwoven with the Japanese word
" Shogyo Mujyo " - " 諸行無常 ", means the impermanence of all things
Nothing stays the same forever, everything is changing in live
Same as a pair of jeans after wearing
• Hammered copper front rivets at point of stress engraved with " サムライ " means " Samurai "
• The back rivets are engraved with "Shogyo Mujo" - " 諸行無常 "
• Selvedge inside the coin pocket
• Red Tab woven with " Samurai " in silver on the right back pocket
• The pocket stitching symbolize the wings of two seagulls
• Raised belt loops
• Reinforced at points of strain
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• Special cowhide leather patch
• Limited " USHIWAKA " pocket flasher
• " Made in Japan"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SIZE 34 HAVE NO RED TAB AND POCKET STITCHING !
"Minamoto no Yoshitsune (源 義経, 1159 ‒ June 15, 1189) Yoshitsune's name in childhood was Ushiwakamaru (牛若丸).
His older half-brother Minamoto no Yoritomo would go on to found the Kamakura shogunate.
A skillful swordsman, Yoshitsune defeated the legendary warrior monk Benkei in a duel (at the Gojo Bridge). From then on, Benkei became Yoshitsune's retainer, eventually dying with him at the Siege of Koromogawa...by Samurai Jeans"