Samurai Jeans - S5000VXII - *NEW MODEL* - 17oz BUSHIDO Selvedge Denim - Model "ZERO" - Indigo - Straight Fit
Free Shipping in Europe
* New Model *
S5000VXII - 17oz
BUSHIDO Selvedge Denim
• Straight Fit / Mid Rise
• Samurai's famous 17oz Denim, using American Texas Cotton known for it´s unique irregularities and slubby texture
• One Washed - the jeans will not shrink anymore
• Dyed with 100% of pure indigo
• Selvedge with white and silver lamé, which symbolize the sharpness of the Samurai swords
• Samurai´s iron Matsunoki donut buttons, branded with Japanese pine trees and " 侍 ", which means " Samurai "
• The front pocket lining have an original Jacquard pattern interwoven with the Japanese word " Shogyo Mujyo " - " 諸行無常 ", means the impermanence of all things
• Nothing stays the same forever, everything is changing in live - Same as a pair of jeans after wearing
• Hammered copper front rivets at point of stress engraved with " サムライ " means " Samurai "
• Patch shows the fight between the famous Samurai swordmen " Musashi and Kojiro " in front of the Mount Fuji and the Torii, a traditional Japanese gate
• The swords are still into the sheaths - The fight starts now !
• The back rivets are engraved with "Shogyo Mujo" - " 諸行無常 "
• New tab woven with " Samurai " on the right back pocket
• The blue pocket stitching symbolize the wings of two seagulls
• The shape of the moon on the patch, shows the cut of the jeans
• The larger the moon, the wider is the cut of the jeans
• Sheepskin leather patch
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• "Made in Japan"
The model is 182cm tall, weighs 70kg and is wearing a size 32.