Samurai Jeans - S710XX25oz-UW - Limited Model "USHIWAKAMARU" - 25oz Extra Heavy Jeans - Slim Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
S710XX25oz-UW - LIMITED MODEL
• Slim Straight / Mid Rise
• Samurai's super extra heavy 25oz Denim, using American Texas Cotton
• Red Triple Stitching
• The Jeans ist "One Washed" and will not shrink anymore
• Dyed with 100% of pure indigo
• Selvedge ID with gold lamé, only used for the limited models
• Special gold plated Samurai’s sunrise buttons, branded with " SAMURAI COLTD • JAPAN´S FINEST• "
• The golden buttons symbolizing the full moon when Ushiwakamaru fights with Benkei at the Gojo Ohashi Bridge
• Exclusive Ushiwakamaru pocket lining ‘Usu midori’, it means “Light Green” in Japanese
• Hammered copper front rivets at point of stress engraved with " サムライ " means " Samurai "
• The back rivets are engraved with "Shogyo Mujo" - " 諸行無常 "
• Red woven SAMURAI tab on coin pocket with an upturned " A ", this tab is only used for Limited Models
• Red printed and stitched pocket arcs symbolizing the wings of two seagulls
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• Special sheepskin leather patch
• "Made in Japan"
"Minamoto no Yoshitsune (源 義経, 1159 – June 15, 1189) was a military commander of the Minamoto clan of Japan in the late Heian and early Kamakura periods.
During the Genpei War, he led a series of battles which toppled the Ise-Heishi branch of the Taira clan, helping his half-brother Yoritomo consolidate power.
He is considered one of the greatest and the most popular warriors of his era, and one of the most famous samurai fighters in the history of Japan.
Yoshitsune's name in childhood was Ushiwakamaru (牛 丸)....by SAMURAI JEANS "