Denim Bridge - BR02 SA 02 - 14oz Selvedge Denim - S ANTIQUE - Cinch Back & Suspender Buttons - "Custom Model for DC4"
Free Shipping in Europe
BR02 SA ANTIQUE - Exclusivley produced for DC4
Made by Shingo San in Saitama Japan
The jeans are made on a vintage SINGER foot-peddle sewing machine with a single-stitch construction. This machine makes a very short and tight stitch length and it takes around five hours to produce one pair of jeans.
• 14oz Selvedge Denim from the Shinya Mills in Ibara-shi - Okayama
• Memphis Cotton
• Vintage Straight Cut
• One Washed by 30 degrees and sun-dried
• The Jeans will not shrink anymore
• Button Fly
• Suspender buttons
• Raised belt loops
• Buttons branded with “ DENIM BASE & CO JAPAN “
• The retro donut buttons create a unique fading on the button fly
• Tab on inner waistband with the model number and the signature of Shingo 縫製
• Cinch back
• Heavy pocket lining printed with BR02 SA
• Woven label stitched on front pocket " DENIM BASE "
• Crotch rivet
• Vintage back pocket flasher shape printed with DC4
• Tab woven with " BRIDGE " on the right back pocket
• The exclusive leather patch is covered with a cotton fabric which should be taken off afterwards
• Highest quality vegetable tanned (Minerva Liscio) leather patch in a traditional Denim Bridge design with two Cowboys who are doing a bridge and pulling the jeans
• With characteristic " Denim Bridge " pocket stitching
• " Made in Saitama - Japan"
Shingo San created this pair of Denim Bridge jeans with our own specifications.
We have lowered the Cinch back and we added the belt loops that you can wear them with suspenders or a belt.
The jeans have a vintage cut from 1922.