ONI Denim - 622-NIXX - NATURAL INDIGO - Rope Dyed - 17oz Selvedge XX Denim - Relaxed Tapered
Free Shipping in Europe
Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis invented the blue jeans in 1873. During this time the name XX stands for an extra, extra robust denim. Levi`s named the jeans with XX until 1890, later on they introduced the legendary 501 number.
17oz original Japanese Red Selvedge Denim
• Relaxed Tapered
• ONI's classic 17oz XX Denim in Natural Indigo
• Super Low Tension Selvedge Denim
• Loose woven with a unique slubby texture, that only ONI Denim can create
• One Washed and sun-dried
• Red contrast stitching on coin pocket and pocket bar tacks
• The Jeans will not shrink anymore
• "Peek-a-boo Selvedge" on coin pocket
• 100% Indigo dyed
• Button Fly
• V-shaped stitching around the top button
• Donut Buttons branded with “ O.N.International co..ltd “
• Rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Deerskin leather patch
• With characteristic " ONI " pocket stitching
• In a very limited quantity available
• "Made in Japan"
"The 17oz XX denim is the most classic fabric of my collection, this time produced in natural indigo.
The shulltle looms were manipulated that the thread was woven under very low tension which creates a very soft and slubby structure.
I´m mixing several kinds of cotton to create this original yarn with a slubby texture, which you will find nowhere else.
Also for the spinning, instead of using a major company, I use a small and historical spinning mill which have the knowledge to produce this high quality with this unique details, that the major companies can't make...by ONI DENIM"