ONI Denim - 02517-BRD - "BRITISH DRILL" 2nd Type Jacket - The selvedge fabric was used for British Army uniforms
Free Shipping in Europe
The selvedge fabric was used for British Army uniforms
• 2nd Type Jacket
• 100% USA Cotton
• Left-hand twill weave
• ONI's new release of British Drill
• Super low tension Selvedge fabric
• Loose woven denim on vintage shuttle looms with a unique slubby texture, that only ONI Denim can create
• One Washed - the jacket will not shrink after washing
• Natural sun dried
• Selvedge placket details
• Black donut Buttons branded with “ O.N.International co..ltd “
• Black Rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Horsehide leather patch
• Available in super limited quantities
• "Made in Japan"
The model is 182cm tall, weighs 70kg and is wearing a size 40.
" This denim fabric is made from USA cotton for both the warp and weft threads. Two different types of yarn are randomly selected in the warp, with the harder cotton being preferred.
This is spun further during the spinning process with a tight twist to increase durability.
In a nod to the British military uniforms of yesteryear, the yarn is dyed before weaving to give a subtle color difference to both the warp and weft, resulting in a deep and nuanced hue.
This yarn is then carefully woven on a 1950's shuttle loom under low tension with a special Ieft-hand twill weave.
A unique feature of this fabric is the "nepp", a texture reminiscent of the scattering of black pepper, through... by ONI DENIM "