ONI Denim - 206-BRD- "BRITISH DRILL" - The selvedge fabric was used for British Army uniforms - Stylish Straight Cut
Free Shipping in Europe
The selvedge fabric was used for British Army uniforms
• Stylish Straight
• Mid Rise
• Left-hand twill weave
• ONI's new release of British Drill
• Super low tension Selvedge fabric
• Loose woven denim on vintage shuttle looms with a unique slubby texture, that only ONI Denim can create
• One Washed - the pants will not shrink after washing
• Natural sun dried
• "Peek-a-boo Selvedge" on coin pocket
• Button Fly
• Black Donut Buttons branded with “ O.N.International co..ltd “
• Raised belt loops
• Extra heavy pocket lining
• V-shaped stitching around the top button
• Copper Rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Black Rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Punched rivets on back pockets
• Horsehide leather patch
• Available in super limited quantities
• "Made in Japan"
The model is 182cm tall, weighs 70kg and is wearing a size 32.
" This denim fabric is made from USA cotton for both the warp and weft threads. Two different types of yarn are randomly selected in the warp, with the harder cotton being preferred.
This is spun further during the spinning process with a tight twist to increase durability.
In a nod to the British military uniforms of yesteryear, the yarn is dyed before weaving to give a subtle color difference to both the warp and weft, resulting in a deep and nuanced hue.
This yarn is then carefully woven on a 1950's shuttle loom under low tension with a special Ieft-hand twill weave.
A unique feature of this fabric is the "nepp", a texture reminiscent of the scattering of black pepper, through... by ONI DENIM "