Samurai Jeans - S520XX-21oz CHO-KIWAMI Selvedge Denim - Regular Tapered
Free Shipping in Europe
S520XX - 21oz CHO-KIWAMI DENIM
• Relaxed Tapered / Mid Rise
• Samurai's heavy 21oz Denim, using American Texas Cotton
• One Washed - the fabric will not shrink anymore
• Dyed with 100% of pure indigo
• Selvedge with red and silver lamé, which symbolize the sharpness of the Samurai swords
• Samurai’s sunrise buttons made of iron, branded with " SAMURAI COLTD • JAPAN´S FINEST• "
• The front pocket lining have an original Jacquard pattern interwoven with the Japanese word
" Shogyo Mujyo " - " 諸行無常 ", means the impermanence of all things
Nothing stays the same forever, everything is changing in live
Same as a pair of jeans after wearing
• Hammered copper front rivets at point of stress engraved with " サムライ " means " Samurai "
• Patch shows the fight between the famous Samurai swordmen
" Musashi and Kojiro " in front of the Mount Fuji and the Torii, a traditional Japanese gate
The swords are crossed - The fight alread started !
• The back rivets are engraved with "Shogyo Mujo" - " 諸行無常 "
• New Design SAMURAI JEANS tab on right back pocket
• Full lined back pockets with the " Shogyo Mujyo " - " 諸行無常 " original Jacquard fabric
• Hidden gull arcuates on back pockets which are fading out after wearing
• The pocket stitching symbolize the wings of two seagulls
• The shape of the moon on the patch, shows the cut of the jeans
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• Raised belt loops
• Reinforced at point of strain
• Sheepskin leather patch
• " Made in Osaka - Japan"