SAMURAI JEANS - S710SXJ-SSG - LIMITED MODEL - "SHINSEN-GUMI" Series - 18oz MAKOTO Slub Selvedge Denim - Slim Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
S710SXJ-SSG - 18oz slubby Denim
• Slim Straight - Mid Rise, based on the old S7100XX19oz cut
• Samurai's new 18oz SLUB Denim, using American Texas Cotton known for it´s unique irregularities and extra slubby texture
• One Washed - the jeans will not shrink anymore
• Dyed with 100% of pure indigo
• Special Selvedge in white, light blue and red which are the iconic colors of the " 新撰組 " Shinsen-gumi, the special police force in Kyoto
• The white color means the pure heart and the red color stays for loyality
• Iron Samurai´s Sakura - Cherry blossom buttons that are silver coated
• The cherry blossom is the symbol for the long-desired spring in Japan
• Button pin branded with SAMURAI.CO.LTD.
• Contrast stitching in light blue on belt loops and button wholes
• "Peek-a-boo Selvedge" on coin pocket
• Exclusive printed front pocket lining symbolize the flag of the Shinsen-gumi
• New shape of copper front rivets at point of stress, branded with Samurai Jeans
• Half lined back pockets
• New Design SAMURAI JEANS tab on right back pocket
• Limited Shinsen-gumi Garrison cowhide leather patch with the sign of MAKOTO " 誠 ", the letter of Makoto is the combination of the word 言 and 成 achievement
• It`s the basic thought of the BUSHI " 武士 " - warrior
• The Bushi " 武士 " - warrior" has no second word
• Raised belt loops
• Reinforced at point of strain
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• Limited pocket flasher with " 新撰組 " Shinsen-gumi Garrison and " 壱拾八" Ichi " Jyu Hachi ", it refers to the 18oz denim
• " Made in Osaka - Japan"
Please note that this model runs one size smaller then usual !
"Shinsengumi - The Shinsengumi was a special police force organized by the Bakufu (military government) during Japan's Bakumatsu period (late Tokugawa shogunate) in 1863 and it was active until 1869.
It was founded to protect the shogunate representatives in Kyoto at a time when a controversial imperial edict to exclude foreign trade from Japan had been made and the Chōshū clan had been forced from the imperial court....by Samurai Jeans"