Samurai Jeans - S710XX21oz-SY - “YUKIMURA” The best warrior in Japan - Limited Model - 21oz Selvedge Denim - Slim Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
*** The best warrior in Japan ***
• Slim Straight / Mid Rise
• Samurai's super heavy 21oz CHO KIWAMI Denim, using American Texas Cotton
• One Washed - the jeans will not shrink anymore
• Special gold plated Samurai´s iron Matsunoki donut buttons, branded with Japanese pine trees and " 侍 ", which means " Samurai "
• Special selvedge in indigo with a silver lame
• Selvedge inside the button fly
• Limited "Siege of Osaka Castle" pocket lining
• Fully lined back pockets
• Woven CHO KIWAMI label on inner waistband
• Samurai Jeans red tab on coin pocket
• The back rivets are engraved with "Shogyo Mujo" - " 諸行無常 "
• Original Samurai Jeans back pocket stitching in red
• The pocket stitching symbolize the wings of two seagulls
• New blue tab woven with " Samurai " on the right back pocket with an upturned " A ", this tab is only used for Limited Models
• Special deerskin leather patch
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• "Made in Japan"
We would suggest you to order this model one size bigger than usual !
The model is 182cm tall, weighs 70kg and is wearing a size 33.
"Sanada Yukumira was known as the best warrior in Japan.
While most other warlords eventually succumbed to the military might of the great shogun, Ieyasu Tokugawa,
Yukimura never gave in and fought faithfully for his lord until the very end.
Known for his military prowess and excellent command skills, he would wear all-red armor in battle which led to him being given several nicknames, one being “Crimson Demon of War”. Inspired by this red armor, or “akazonae”, we’ve adopted red thread for the decorative stitching, while the black thread employed elsewhere on the jeans refers to the “Sanada Ten Braves” who would work under the cover of darkness for their secret missions.
For the pocket lining we’ve come up with a pattern created just for this model which shows the Sanada army fighting against Ieyasu Tokugawa at Osaka Castle. Sanada Ten Braves:
A legendary band of 10 ninja who assisted Yukimura Sanada in his battles.
They are also sometimes known as the Ten Heroes of Sanada....by SAMURAI JEANS "