Samurai Jeans - S713VXII - 17oz BUSHIDO Selvedge Denim - ZERO Series - Indigo Dyed - Tight Tapered
Free Shipping in Europe
17oz "Bushido" Selvedge
• Tight Tapered / Low Rise
• Samurai's famous 17oz ZERO Denim, using American Texas Cotton known for it´s unique irregularities and slubby texture
• One Washed - the jeans don´t shrink anymore
• Dyed with 100% of pure indigo
• " Bushido " Selvedge ID with special silver lamé
• Selvedge with red and silver lamé, which symbolize the bleeding passion of the Samurai´s soul and the sharpness of the Samurai swords
• Samurai´s " Matsunoki " donut buttons, branded with Japanese pine trees and " 侍 ", which means " Samurai "
• The front pocket lining have an original Jacquard pattern interwoven with the Japanese word " Shogyo Mujyo " - " 諸行無常 ", means the impermanence of all things.
• Nothing stays the same forever, everything is changing in live
• Same as a pair of jeans after wearing
• Selvedge inside the coin pocket
• Hammered copper front rivets at point of stress engraved with " サムライ " means " Samurai "
• Sheepskin leather patch showing the fight between the famous Samurai swordmen" Musashi and Kojiro " in front of the Mount Fuji and the Torii, a traditional Japanese gate
• The swords are still into the sheaths - The fight starts now !
• The thicker the swordmen are on the patch the heavier is the denim of the jeans
• The back rivets are engraved with "Shogyo Mujo" - " 諸行無常 "
• New blue tab woven with " Samurai " on the right back pocket
• The blue pocket stitching symbolize the wings of two seagulls and will be it will be visible after wearing the jeans several times
• The shape of the moon on the patch shows the cut of the jeans
• The thinner the moon gets the slimmer the jeans cut get
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• " Made in Japan"