TOYS McCOY - Engineers Denim - Lot 135D - Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
Overalls for Engineers Denim
• Straight Cut - Slightly Tapered - Mid Rise
• 13.5 oz Raw Selvedge Denim produced on vintage shuttle looms
• Dyed with 100 % Indigo
• The TOYS McCOY brand motive of flying " T " and running " M " are embroidered on the coin pocket
• " U.S.A.A.T " hand punched copper rivets engraved with " STAR " logo
• Button Fly
• The TOYS McCOY donut buttons are die stamped with laurel leaves
• The thread of the button holes in " OD color " called Olive Drab used at the beginning of the second world war by the U.S. Army
• " Wing & Starmark " of U.S. Army Air Forces and the slogan " Keep èm Flyin´ " is printed on the pocket lining.
• Hidden Rivets
• The back belt loop is placed sligthly beside the center based on a vintage feature
• Leather patch with propeller stands for the " Airline Industry "
Shrinkage after washing:
Waist = 1 inch
Length = 2 inch
The denim will stretch after many wears
TOYS McCOY new released denim " Lot 135D ".
These models were designed based on the top quality denim made for the workers in the Aircraft manufacturing.
During the second world war the American industry devoted all their energy into sending out weapons and suplies to battle fields.
On the other hand the domestic production had stopped and the work wear industry had to being under the material control.
Meanwhile the best work wear were given to those very important factories which releated to the Aircraft industry.
Based on this history TOYS McCOY started to produce the best model called " Lot 135D ".