Y'2 LEATHER - COLOMER MOUTON - Type B-6 - Lampskin x Horsehide Jacket - Black
Free Shipping in Europe
Colomer Mounton Type B-6 Jacket
• Highest Quality Lampskin and Horsehide
• Original TALON front zipper
• Horsehide reinforcements
• The cuffs are adjustable with snaps
• Collar with buckle closure strap
• Adjustable TALON zippers for the waist
• The jacket comes with a Y'2 LEATHER wooden hanger
• Y'2 LEATHER garment bag
• "Made in Japan"
" The B-6 Jacket was produced in 1939 for an easy movement in the cramped confines of a fighter aircraft cockpit. Y’2 Leather from Japan produce this flight jacket in high quality Mouton, true to detail with original features as the Talon zipper in front and also on side seam for sweep adjustment.
The collar has one buckle closure strap, the cuffs are adjustable with some snaps and all parts that were particularly exposed to stress have some horsehide reinforcements. The jacket came as some improved version of the B-3 jacket.
The biggest difference is the bi-swing back, the epaulets and the light weight of the B-6 jacket which makes it very comfortable to wear, by Y'2 LEATHER "